Social security law actions are particularly complex, with many parties involved.
Social security law
Establishing and upholding your rights in your business dealings with social security bodies
We can support you in this highly technical domain, where the cost implications for your business are often considerable, by advising or representing you to defend your interests in all workplace health-related situations (social security contributions and HR management).
We offer support in both dispute negotiations with social welfare organisations and litigation in specialised courts.
If your case has a medical angle, we will work closely with our medical advisors
Concretely, we’re here to help with:
- Health and safety advice and risk management
- Advice and litigation involving the classification of an accident or injury as work-related
- Procedures to establish inexcusable fault on the part of the employer
- Advice and litigation relating to disability
- Social security contribution rates and levels
- URSSAF audits