Employment law, which is constantly changing, provides the legal framework for management policies and the employer-employee relationship.
Handling the legal implications of your employment relationships
It involves drafting contracts, negotiating agreements, setting strategies and resolving issues relating to contract termination either out of court or before a tribunal.
Beyond our encyclopaedic knowledge of the relevant rules and familiarity with litigation procedures, it’s our resolutely concrete and practical approach that really makes the difference. We take the time to understand your working environment and the specifics of your situation in order to bring you the most efficient solution.
We specialise in industrial relations negotiations and employment tribunals. We help our clients to manage both individual relationships and collective negotiations with a genuine commitment to achieving the best result.
Providing support to businesses
Concretely, we’re here to help with:
- Employment contracts and other documents
- Individual and collective legal issues
- HR audits
- Drafting and negotiation of collective agreements
- Employment contract termination
- Drafting and negotiation of settlement agreements
- Individual and collective disputes