Errors in both business and human resources management carry the risk of criminal liability. As a business leader, to manage this risk you will need professionals on your side to advise and represent you.
Criminal business and employment law
Guarding against the risks of criminal liability and defending you in criminal cases
We are experts in setting up tools to limit your exposure to criminal liability and plan ahead if something does go wrong.
Faced with a criminal accusation, we take an objective view to diffuse anxiety and then defend you vigorously and efficiently
Concretely, we’re here to help with:
- Drafting deeds and agreements to guard against the risk of criminal liability
- Auditing practices and documents with a focus on the risk of criminal liability
- Developing a criminal defence strategy
- Assisting the person held criminally liable in their interactions with the judge
- Defending you in criminal cases